Advantages MAIORI DESIGN CO. LTD
Made in France
Aluminium 100% recyclable
This laboratory is now one of the most prolific producers of indoor and outdoor furniture, and of solar lamp, hybrid and connected in France. Building on its innovative know-how and expertise in new technologies MAIORI produces smart and adaptable objects that reflect new lifestyle choices with a view to enhancing comfort as part of an eco friendly approach.
We are luckily using first-cast aluminum which could initially consume energy to extract the bauxite, but the resulting material is resistant and infinitely recyclable. It is worth mentioning that a large proportion of a product’s carbon footprint is directly tied to recycling after use. This material allows us to make outdoor furniture that lasts much longeremps.
- Staple free carton box
- Sustainable and mixed source papers
- Soy based ink
- Plastic and polystyrene free
High quality materials
Most of our products are packaged without plastic and when deemed inevitable, we use recyclable plastic. On the other hand, we banned the use of polystyrene, which has negative environmental and health effects. We design our products to be packed in the most optimal way; It required a lot of research upstream with our designers and engineers. Of course we are not compelled to adopt such a policy, but it defines one of the core pillars of our company.
Our solar technology powers inspiring, autonomous, state-of-the-art solar lamps that promise to light up your nights wherever you are. As all our products, lamps are created from sustainable materials, through low impact processes, and powered by the sun.
The bases and the frames are made of powder coated recyclable aluminium alloy, and the shades are cut from our renowned Batyline Fabric. Innovation, efficiency in design and sustainability have made of Maiori the market leader in outdoor solar lamps. We only use performance materials and coatings, engineered so that it our products will endure long periods under any weather conditions
Innovative in outdoor lighting
- Powered by the sun
- Powerful lighting feature until 300 lumens
- Low operation cost: La Lampe Maiori is powered by nature, there is no electricity or operation cost for the lamp
- Light wherever you are: no cable needed, La Lampe Maiori is autonomous
- Low installation cost: wireless, there is no complicated electricity wiring installation required. Hence no set up cost for the lamp
Our collections express a unique know-how. Only “first” materials of exceptional quality are used for a specific purpose: their virtuous composition allows them to be recycled at the end of use. The narrow selection of these materials allows us to manufacture products that last over time. MAIORI has always been committed to making sustainable products
Production of sustainable products
- All the materials are recyclable
- Love nature: The solar module offers better lighting management and energy saving system
- An automatic light sensor, for rational, responsible and sustainable use
Our R&D team has identified ways to use the quantities of aluminium or paint deemed necessary for the furniture manufacturing. This technique has enabled us to shrink the weight of a chair from an average of 5 to 3 kilograms. Making products resistant with a minimum of material is a winning combination and good for the environment.
We have as well modernized our paint workshop by introducing an industrial static-binding powder pigment process, which as well has a positive impact on both the environment and our well being, thus reducing carbon emissions.
A certified and modern production site
- The Maiori office is certified by ISO 14001 which ensure our commitment to environmental and sustainable development
- Automatic painting line
- Robot welding
- Streamlining manufacturing process
- Optimization of the energy consumption by monitoring the temperature of the paint ovens
MAIORI DESIGN CO. LTD
149, rue Saint Honoré
Subscribe to our Newsletter and
join a community of over 200,000 professionals!