Advantages Table Linen
Tailor-made in our Gerardmer workshop
A varied choice of nealy 40 table linens
7 finishes avilable « à la carte »
We offer a wide range of fabrics adapted to the high standards of the catering industry, in different textures and colours. Our tablecloths and napkins are made straight from a range selected with you, in the dimensions you require and with the finishes you have chosen.
- Cotton / Polycotton / Polyester / Linen and Mesh / Coated / Synthetic leather
OUR STANDARD FINISHES
- Single hem : A classic finish, suitable for square and rectangular tablecloths, used in traditional restaurants.
- Mitered corner : This finish ensures a perfect fit of the tablecloth’s tips to meet the requirements of gastronomic restaurants.
- Inner bias : This finish is reserved for round and oval tablecloths and follows the curves of the fabric perfectly.
OUR FINISHES ON REQUEST
- Edge Bias: Used for round and oval tablecloths, the tone-on-tone bias is visible on both the front and back.
- Punching: This chic and refined finish is distinguished by small regular punching marks on the hemline stitching.
- Fit: This cover shape offers a modern look that fits perfectly on your restaurant tables.
- Octagon: This elegant and contemporary finish has been specially designed for gourmet restaurants.