The eh! ONLINE Selection #5
Since 2020, the crisis has led to an increase of off-site sales for restaurants.
Trends are emerging, both in France and internationally:
- More and more restaurant groups and chains are offering a takeout service in 2020 compared to 2018
- The contactless delivery service has also gained market share
- New digital tools are widely used by restaurant groups and chains, particularly for Click & Collect
- Customers are on board: during the crisis they took advantage of the takeaway system and since the reopening, they are enthusiastic about returning to their favourite restaurant. In Europe, the reopening was earlier than in France and we already notice customers heading en masse. In the United States, customers who are usually in a hurry now stay longer at the table.
- Business models are going to be reviewed and takeaway sales have a bright future ahead!
Discover our eh! ONLINE #5 Selection of food products and snacking concepts.
How to seduce your customers with snacking products? How can you diversify your menu with key fast food recipes?
Our suppliers have the solutions to your questions!