Advantages 300-TH cook & hold oven deluxe control
Made in the USA with a commitment to quality
Save on energy costs with gentle, radiant Halo Heat technology
Maintain food quality and hold product at perfect serving temperatures for hours
300-TH COOK & HOLD OVEN DELUXE CONTROL : fanless, waterless Halo Heat® technology provides the greatest yields and highest quality food—all while lowering foodservice operating costs. This deluxe control low temperature cook-and-hold oven features an intuitive, touchscreen control. Cook and hold by time or multiple temperature probes and store unlimited, multi-step programmable recipes for premium results. Further streamline processes and ensure consistency with ChefLinc™ remote oven management system.
What sets our cook & hold oven above the rest
- Greater Yields. Halo Heat technology in our cook-and-hold oven provides the greatest moisture retention and most even cooking. Equipped with a unique thermal cabling, the oven cavity is surrounded with gentle, precise heat to evenly cook and hold food. No fans. No harsh heating elements. No added humidity.
- Place Our Ventless Oven Anywhere. No traditional oven hood or outside venting required. Save on hood installation and operating costs. Waterless design further reduces costs with no plumbing, drains, filtration or associated maintenance.
- Natural Meat Tenderization. Halo Heat technology honors every cut of meat from end to end—providing a better quality product at a lower cost. Our cooking and holding oven will help you make the most of less expensive, underutilized cuts of meat and achieve a moister, tender product. One hour in the Cook & Hold Oven is equivalent to 1-2 days of dry aging.
- Labor-Free Cooking. Reduce labor and operating costs with lights-out production. Reclaim 12-16 hours of nonproductive cooking time with overnight cooking and holding.
- Increase Productivity. Provide a better distribution of workloads and relieve multiple pieces of equipment. Roast, proof, braise, reheat, ferment, sous-vide, hold and more in the same commercial oven with set-and-forget controls.
- Advanced Controls. Deluxe control Cook-and-Hold Ovens are designed with an intuitive, user-friendly touchscreen control. Ensure consistency with each cook and reduce training time. Programmable, multi-step recipes include pictures, details and action steps to execute one-touch cooking. Recipe filtering and categorization further streamlines processes.
300-TH COOK & HOLD KEY FEATURES
- Maintain food quality and hold product at perfect serving temperatures for hours with our commercial warmer oven without overcooking or drying out.
- Cook and hold by time or by temperature probe(s) with deluxe controls. The cook-and-hold oven senses internal product temperature or time and automatically converts from cook mode to hold mode once set parameters are reached. Use up to six removable probes available per chamber with unlimited programmable recipes.
- Put product on display in our commercial oven for customers and kitchen staff with the glass door option and in-door, adjustable LED lighting.
- SureTemp™ heat recovery system assures immediate compensation for any heat loss whenever the oven door is opened and provides an audible reminder if the door is left open for more than three minutes.
- Produce less food waste and minimize food costs with 15-20% less protein shrinkage compared to conventional cooking. Serve more portions from the same cut of meat to increase your profit margin.
- No moving parts or added water in the cook-and-hold oven makes oven cleaning effortless. Simply remove oven shelves and wipe clean.
- Save on energy costs with gentle, radiant Halo Heat technology. Our commercial cook-and-hold ovens cost less than $2 per day to operate.
- Eliminate the need to manually log temperatures each hour. HACCP data logger automatically tracks food temperature readings and operation mode by date and time – all downloadable onto a USB flash drive.
- ChefLinc™ remote oven management system provides operators complete control of their ovens, menus and business with real-time data at their fingertips.